To balance its membership, the Roundtable seeks
recreation, parks and tourism leaders from government, business and the
public. The Roundtable welcomes applications from qualified and
Click the button to see a list
of members and their affiliations.
California Roundtable on Recreation, Parks & Tourism
One Capitol Mall Ste. 410
Shasta Cascade | Redding Convention & Visitors Bureau
1699 Hwy. 273
Anderson CA 96007
How to Apply for Membership:
The following steps are used to qualify and approve
candidates for membership in the Roundtable.
- Membership candidate asks
an existing Roundtable member to act as his/her sponsor. Interested members can also contact the Co-chair.
- Candidate provides a resume and
a letter or email expressing his/her interest in becoming a member
of the Roundtable and reason for joining.
- The executive committee reviews the application material for approval.
- The Co-chair will contact the new member and notify him or her with upcoming meetings and other opportunities to participate.
Participation Fee Structure
- Individual $50
- Non Profit Organization $100
- Business, Small (under 50 employees) $100
- Business, Medium (50-350 employees) $250
- Business, Large (over 350 employees) $1,000
- Public Agency, Smaller (city, county, regional) $250
- Public Agency, Large (state, federal) $1,000